The Raising Calculus to the Surface project offers several workshop formats, ranging from 1-hour immersive 'Classroom Demonstrations' highlighting several short activities, Faculty Development Workshops spanning four to eight hours, or multi-day workshops focused on helping instructors adopt the Raising Calculus materials and pedagogy. Additional information is available on the link for each page.
- Joint Workshop: Raising Calculus to the Surface and The Vector Calculus Project, Concordia University - Irvine, Irvine, CA. June 22-25, 2020.
- Pre-Conference Workshop at the Illinois Section of the MAA, University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois. March 13, 2020.
- Faculty Development Workshop: Tarrant County College, Hurst, TX: October 19, 2018
- Raising Calculus to the Surface Workshop, Maggie L. Walker Governor's School, Richmond, VA: June 25-27, 2018
- Live Classroom: Promoting Discussion Using Manipulatives in Multivariable Calculus, National Inquiry-Based Learning Conference, Austin, TX. May 31 - June 2, 2018
- Raising Calculus to the Surface Workshop, Winona State University, Winona, MN: June 19-21, 2017
- Faculty Development Workshop: College of San Mateo, San Mateo, CA: January 12-13, 2017
- Raising Physics to the Surface, AAPT Conference, Sacramento, CA.: July 17, 2016
- Classroom Demonstration: Teaching Multivariable Calculus with 3-D Manipulatives, AMATYC Conference, New Orleans, LA: Nov. 20, 2015
- Classroom Demonstration: Raising Calculus to the Surface: MinnMATYC Conference, Duluth, MN: May 2, 2015
- MAA MathFest Conference, Portland, OR: Tuesday, August 5th - Wednesday, August 6th, 2014
- AAPT Conference, Minneapolis, MN: Tentatively (in conjunction with Physics Education Research Conference), Wednesday July 30th, 2014
- City University of New York, New York, NY: June 30 - July 1, 2014
- Winona State University, Winona, MN: Monday, June 23th - Tuesday, June 24th, 2014
- Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA: Monday, June 16th - Tuesday, June 17th, 2014
- Classroom Demonstration: Raising Calculus to the Surface: MinnMATYC Conference, Duluth, MN: May 3, 2014